About Dr. Prince Gupta
Dr. Prince Gupta is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon and practices at Artemis Hospital in Sector-51, Gurgaon.
Dr. Prince Gupta has completed MBBS from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune in 2006, MS (Orthopaedics) from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune in 2010 & M.Ch (Orthopaedics) from University of Seychelles, American Institute of Medicine (USAIM) in 2013 and has expertise in Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, ACL Reconstruction, Joint Replacement Surgery, Physiotherapy for Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Arthritis Management, Primary Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Fracture Treatment, Revision Hip and Knee Arthroplasty etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Prince Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Medical Council
1. Fellowship in Arthoplasty - Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia, 2015
1. Formerly, Consultant at Sir Gangaram Hospital (2010 - 2011)
2. Formerly, Consultant at Maulana Azad Medical College (2011 - 2014)
3. Formerly, Consultant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (2014 - 2015)
4. Formerly, Consultant at Alchemist Hospital (2015 - 2015)