About Dr. Hemant Patankar
Dr. Hemant Patankar is Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon and practices at Patankars Hospital in Govandi & Patankar Hand & Limb Reconstruction Clinic in Chembur, Mumbai & Apollo Hospitals in Nerul, Navi Mumbai.
Dr. Hemant Patankar has completed MBBS & MS (Orthopaedics) and has expertise in Accident Cases, Arthroscopy, Complex Trauma, Deformity Correction, Fractures, Joint Replacement Surgery, Knee Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Musculoskeletal Trauma, Spine Diseases, Sports Injury, Degenerative Diseases, Congenital Disorders, Tennis Elbow/ Lateral Epicondylitis, Frozen Shoulder/Periarthritis Shoulder etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Hemant Patankar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Bombay Orthopaedic Society
2. Member of Maharashtra Orthopaedic Association
3. Member of Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand
4. Member of Trauma Society Of India
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded “AA Mehta Gold Medal" for the paper "Economical External Fixators for the Metacarpals and Phalanges. " presented at the 34 The Annual Conference of the IOA, Ahmedabad, 1989
2. Awarded “AK Talwalkar Prize" for the paper " Mini External Fixators for Crush Injuries of the Hand", presented at the Western India Regional Orthopaedic Conference, Mumbai, 1990
3. Award for the Best Paper - "Mini External Fixators for Crush Injuries of the Hand" - presented at the 41 Annual Conference of the IAOH, Mumbai, 1993
4. "Vocational Excellence Award" - Rotary Club of Ghatkopar, 1992
5. Award for the Best Paper "The Distally Based Sural Neurocutaneous Flap For Resurfacing Defects Of The Lower Leg And Foot" 19th Annual Conference of the MSOA, Solapur , 2002