About Dr. Ashish Joshi
Dr. Ashish Joshi is a Consultant Oncologist and practices at Mandapeshwar Hospital in Borivali West, Mumbai, Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital in Vileparle West, Mumbai & Irla Nursing Home & Polyclinic in Vileparle West, Mumbai.
Dr. Ashish Joshi has Completed MBBS From Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital in 2003, MD (General Medicine) From Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College & Sasson General Hospital, Pune in 2007 & DM (Medical Oncology) From The Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute in 2011 and has expertise in Brain Cancer, Blood Cancer, Bone Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Colon Cancer, Rectal Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Liver Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Penile Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Testicular Cancer , Esophageal Cancer etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ashish Joshi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Cooperative Oncology Network.
2. Member of European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO).
3. Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
1. Formerly, Consultant at BSES MG Hospital, Andheri (2003 - 2016)
2. Formerly, Consultant Medical Oncologist and haematologist at HCG Cancer Centre &Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital
3. Formerly, In Charge-oncology And Chemotherapy Unit at Mandapeshwar Day Care Chemotherapy Unit , Borivali
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Recipient Of The 1st Prize In Leukemia Quiz At The National Level Conference Conducted By Mumbai Hematology Association In March, 2010
2. Recipient of 'Best Case Presentation' event - ICON (Indian Corporative Oncology Network) 2011 New Delhi, 2011
3. D.M. (Medical oncology) with gold medal from Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, B.J. Medical College, University of Gujarat Ahmedabad, India