About Dr. Raman Kant Aggarwal
Dr. Raman Kant Aggarwal is a Consultant Orthopaedics Surgeon and practices at Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Sector 44, Multispeciality Clinic in South City 2, Gurgaon & Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre in Okhla, Delhi.
Dr. Raman Kant Aggarwal has Completed MBBS from Government Medical College in 1988, MS (Orthopaedics) from Government Medical College in 1993, M.Sc (Trauma & Orthopedics) from Government Medical College in 2007 & Shoulder Fellowship from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Hospital, Oswestry, UK in 2009 and has expertise in Total Hip Replacement, Partial Hip Replacement, Shoulder Replacement, Elbow Replacement, Arthroscopic Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery, Surgery for Sports Injury etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Raman Kant Aggarwal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Arthroscopic Society
2. Member of Shoulder & Elbow Society of India
3. Member of Indian Orthopedic Association
4. Member of Indian Society for Hip and Knee Surgeons
5. Member of Geneal Medical Council, UK
1. Formerly, Consultant at Fellow, Shoulder & Upper Limb Unit, Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Hospital, Oswestry, UK (2006 - 2009)
2. Formerly, Senior Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (2013 - 2015)
3. Formerly, DirectorShoulder services, Senior Joint and Arthroscopic Surgeon at Medanta - The Medicity (2009 - 2016)
4. Formerly, Staff Surgeon at Bronglais Gen. Hospital, Aberystwyth, UK (2006 - 2009)
5. Formerly, Registrar Lower Limb Unit at Wrightington Hopsital, UK (2005 - 2006)
6. Formerly, Consultant Ortho Surgeon at City Ortho Hospital (1995 - 2004)
7. Formerly, Senior Registrar at PGIMS (1994 - 1995)
8. Formerly, Senior Registrar at Batra Hospital, Delhi (1993 - 1994)
9. Formerly, Orthopaedic Residency at Govt. Medical College, Patiala (1991 - 1993)