About Dr. Nitin Narayan Dange
Dr. Nitin Narayan Dange is a Consultant Neuro Surgeon and practices at Wockhardt Hospitals in Mumbai Central, Mumbai.
Dr. Nitin Narayan Dange has completed MBBS from KIMS Karad, Shivaji University in 1995, MS (General Surgery) from KIMS Karad in 2001, M.Ch (Neurosurgery) from GS Medical College, Mumbai in 2005, Fellowship in Endovascular Neurosurgery from Japan & Observership in Vascular Neurosurgery from Barrow Neurological Institute, USA and has expertise in Stroke Management, Spinal Cord Tumours, Convexity, Falcine, Parafalcine, Olfactory Grove, Meningiomas, Intracranial Meningiomas Focusing Complex, Vascular Neurosurgery (Endovascular and conventional) etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Nitin Narayan Dange on www.Lazoi.com
1. Life Member of Neurological Society of India
2. Life Member of Skull Base Society of India
3. Life Member of Bombay Neurosciences Association
4. Life Member of Indian Stroke Association
1. Formerly, Associate Professor, Department of Neurosurgery at KEM Hospital & Seth GS Medical College
2. Formerly, Consultant Neurosurgeon at Lilavati Hospital, Bandra