About Dr. Tanvi Chopda
Dr. Tanvi Chopda is a Consultant Diabetologist and practices at SMC Medical Center in Bandra West, Apollo Sugar Clinic in Vile Parle West & Chembur, Mumbai.
Dr. Tanvi Chopda has completed MBBS from MGM Medical College in 2006, C. Diabetology from Apollo Hospitals in 2010, Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management from International Diabetes Federation in 2013, Post Graduate Diploma in Diabetology from Bombay Port Trust Hospital in 2010 & CCMTD from Public Health Foundation of India in 2015 and has expertise in Type 1 Diabetes Treatment, Thyroid Disorder Treatment, Hypertension Treatment, Cholesterol Managment, PCOS/PCOD, Vitamin D Deficiency, Diabetic Retinopathy, Insulin Pump, Type 2 Diabetes, Hypothyroidism etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Tanvi Chopda on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Maharastra Medical Council
2. Member of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India
3. Member of Indo British Health Initiative
4. Member of GMA
5. Member of American Diabetes Association
1. Formerly, Diabetologist at GKNM Hospital (2012 - 2013)
2. Formerly, Diabetologist at Coimbatore Diabetes Foundation (2011 - 2012)
3. Formerly, Diabetic Ophthalmologist at Lotus Eye Care Hospital (2010 - 2011)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded Best Young Diabetologist, 2012