About Dr. Ashok Goel
Dr. Ashok Goel is a Consultant Orthopaedics Surgeon and practices at AG Knee Clinic in Sohna Road, Gurgaon & Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute in Paschim Vihar, West Delhi.
Dr. Ashok Goel has Completed MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics) from Medical College Rohtak in 1995, FRCS from Royal College Of Surgeons, Glasgow in 1999, M.Ch (Orthopedics) from University Of Liverpool in 2003, FRCS (Ortho) from Royal College Of Edinburgh in 2006, Certificate Of Completion Of Training from UK in 2008 & Knee Fellowship (Joint Replacement & Sports Injury) from Mount Vernon And Hillingdon Hospital, London in 2011 and has expertise in Joint Replacement Surgery, Hip Replacement, Primary Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Revision Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Knee Replacement, Knee Osteotomy, Knee Pain Treatment, Minimally Invasive Knee Correction, ACL Reconstruction etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ashok Goel on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of British Orthopedic Association
2. Member of American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
3. Member of Indian Orthopedic Association
4. Member of Computer Assisted Orthopedic Surgery
1. Formerly, Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at Whiston Hospital, Liverpool , UK from (2008 - 2009)
2. Formerly, Specialist Registrar at Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Liverpool , UK from (2001 - 2007)
3. Formerly, Research Felloe at Manchester Royal Infirmary, Manchester, UK from (2000 - 2001)