About Dr. Akshay Mehta
Dr. Akshay Mehta is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and practices at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital in Vile Parle West & Holy Family Hospital in Bandra West, Mumbai.
Dr. Akshay Mehta has completed MBBS, MD (General Medicine) from Seth G S Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai in 1978 & DM (Cardiology) from T N Medical College & BYL Nair Hospital, Mumbai in 1986 and has expertise in Balloon Valvotomy, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Angina Pectoris, Arrhythmia, Atherosclerosis, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Hypertension etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Akshay Mehta on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Cardiological Society of India
2. Member of Association of Physicians of India
3. Member of American College of Cardiology
4. Member of American Heart Association
5. Member of Association of Medical Consultants, Mumbai
6. Member of Indian Medical Association
7. Member of Vile Parle Medical Association
1. Formerly, Residency Program in General Medicine at KEM Hospital
2. Formerly, Cardiologist at BYL Nair Hospital, Mumbai
3. Formerly, Lecturer Department of Chest Medicine at KEM Hospital
4. Formerly, Research Assistant Department of Cardiologist at KEM Hospital
1. Govt. Open Merit Scholarship & National Scholarship