About Dr. Shalabh Aggarwal
Dr. Shalabh Aggarwal is a Consultant Urologist and practices at Artemis Hospital in Sector-51, Gurgaon.
Dr. Shalabh Aggarwal has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University in 2002, MS (General Surgery) from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University in 2006 & DNB (Urology) from Army Hospital Research and Referral, Delhi in 2011 and has expertise in Urology, Male Infertility, Stone Diseases, Stone Urinary Tract, Urodynamics, Prostate Laser Surgery, Cystoscopy, Ureteroscopy, Genitourinary Surgery, Andrology, Laparoscopy, Dysmenorrhea Treatment, Urologic Oncology, Pediatric Urology, Reconstructive Urology, Endourology, Urinary Tract Infection, Male Sexual Dysfunction, Minimally Invasive Urology, Urinary Incontinence Treatment, Transurethral Resection of The Prostate etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Shalabh Aggarwal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Urological Society of India (USI)
2. Member of Delhi Urological Society
1. Formerly, Senior Resident(General surgery) at Sitaram Bhartiya Hospital, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi (2006 - 2007)
2. Formerly, Senior resident (General surgery) at Shastri park Hospital, Shastri Park, New Delhi (2007 - 2007)
3. Formerly, Senior Resident(General surgery) at Lok Nayak Hospital (2007 - 2007)
4. Formerly, Senior resident (Urology) at Army Hospital Research and referral, Delhi Cantt (2008 - 2010)
5. Formerly, Consultant urologist at RLKC hospital and Metro Heart Institute, Nariana, New Delhi (2011 - 2011)