About Dr. Rajesh Kapoor
Dr. Rajesh Kapoor is a Consultant Liver Specialist in Sector 128, Noida. He is currently practicing at Jaypee Hospital in Sector 128, Noida.
The doctor is having more than 22 years of experience. Dr. Rajesh Kapoor is a well qualified Liver Specialist in Sector 128, Noida.
As a Liver Specialist, his area of expertise includes Complex Pancreatobiliary Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Esophageal Surgery, Gastric Surgery and Hepatic Surgery, GI Oncology, Pancreatic Diseases and Re-operative Surgery.
Patients from all around Noida Sector 128 and entire Noida come to Dr. Rajesh Kapoor with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a Liver Specialist.
Dr. Rajesh Kapoor has completed his MBBS, MS (General Surgery) and M.Ch (Surgical Gastroenterology) from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
Before practicing as a Liver Specialist in Sector 128, Noida, Dr. Rajesh Kapoor was formerly a Consultant (Surgical Gastroenterology) at Anand Multi-specialty Hospital, Meerut and Honorary Consultant, Surgical Gastroenterologist at Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi.
He is also the member of some prestigious organizations like Association of Surgeons of India, Association of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India, Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology, Indian Chapter of International HPBA and Indian Pancreatic Club. Dr. Rajesh Kapoor is a well known Liver Specialist in Sector 128, Noida.
You can book an online appointment with dr. Rajesh Kapoor on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Association of Surgeons of India
2. Member of Association of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
3. Member of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India
4. Member of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
5. Member of Indian Chapter of International HPBA
6. Member of Indian Pancreatic Club
1. Fellow of National Cancer Centre, Kashiwa East Japan & National Cancer Centre, Tokyo
2. Fellow of Hepatopancreatobiliary Unit Sloan Katering Cancer Centre, New York
3. Fellowship (Minimal Access Surgery & Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery) - University of Illinois Medical Centre, Chicago
4. Fellowship (Colorectal Surgery) - Severance Hospital, Seoul, South Korea
1. Formerly, Honorary Consultant at Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi
2. Formerly, Consultant at Anand Multi-specialty Hospital, Meerut
1. Training in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery - Leeds Institute of Minimal Invasive Surgery, UK
1. Awarded, Gold Medal for Securing Highest Marks in Pathology & Microbiology