About Dr. Esha Kaul
Dr. Esha Kaul is a Consultant Oncologist in Sector 128, Noida. She is currently practicing at Jaypee Hospital in Sector 128, Noida.
The doctor is well experienced and is a very qualified Oncologist in Sector 128, Noida.
As an Oncologist, her area of expertise includes Plasma Cell Disorders including Multiple Myeloma & Amyloidosis, Stem Cell Transplantation Autologous & Allogeneic, Myelodysplastic Syndromes and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Patients from all around Noida Sector 128 and entire Noida come to Dr. Esha Kaul with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and the techniques she uses as an Oncologist.
Dr. Esha Kaul has completed her MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India in 2007.
Before practicing as an Oncologist in Sector 128, Noida, Dr. Esha Kaul was formerly an Associate Consultant at BLK Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi, Resident at Department of Internal Medicine, Tufts Medical Center in Boston, MA and Intern at Department of Internal Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA.
She is also the member of some prestigious organizations like American Society of Bone Marrow Transplant and International Myeloma Society. Dr. Esha Kaul is a well known Oncologist in Sector 128, Noida.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Esha Kaul on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of American Society of Bone Marrow Transplant
2. Member of International Myeloma Society
1. Fellow in Division of Hematology and Oncology - Tufts Medical Center Boston, MA
1. Formerly, Associate Consultant at BLK Superspeciality Hospital, New Delhi
2. Formerly, Resident at Department of Internal Medicine, Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA
3. Formerly, Intern at Department of Internal Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
1. Awarded, 2013 Abstract Achievement Award at The ASH Meeting
2. Awarded, 2005 Institute Book Prize in Pediatrics for being the Best Undergraduate at AIIMS, New Delhi
3. Nominated, 2005 Sorel Catherine Freyman Gold Medal in Pediatrics
4. Awarded, 2001 Award of Excellence for being in the Top 30 students in the country in the Indian National Biology Olympad