About Dr. Pramod Saini
Dr. Pramod Saini is a Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon in Sector 128, Noida. He is currently practicing at Jaypee Hospital in Sector 128, Noida.
The doctor is having more than 10 years of experience. Dr. Pramod Saini is a well qualified Orthopedic Surgeon in Sector 128, Noida.
As an Orthopedic Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Bone Disease, Hand Surgery, Joint Diseases, Spine Disorders, Joint Replacement, Orthopedic Surgery, Fracture Treatment, Joint & Bone Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
Patients from Noida Sector 128 and entire Noida come to Dr. Pramod Saini with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as an Orthopedic Surgeon.
Dr. Pramod Saini has completed his MBBS from Grant Medical College, Mumbai in 2008, DNB (Orthopedics) from National Board of Examination, New Delhi in 2012, MS (Orthopedics) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur in 2011 and FNB (Spine Surgery) from Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai in 2016.
Before practicing as an Orthopedic Surgeon in Sector 128, Noida, Dr. Pramod Saini was formerly a Consultant at AIIMS in New Delhi, Consultant at PD Hinduja Hospital in Mumbai and Consultant at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre in New Delhi.
He is also the member of some prestigious organizations like AO Spine and Association of Spine Surgery of India. Dr. Pramod Saini is a well known Orthopedic Surgeon in Sector 128, Noida.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Pramod Sharma on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of AO Spine
2. Member of Association of Spine Surgery of India
1. Fellowship in Spine surgery (AOSpine) - Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi, 2016
1. Formerly, Consultant at AIIMS, New Delhi
2. Formerly, Consultant at PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai
3. Formerly, Consultant at Indian Spinal Injuries Centre, New Delhi
• AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
1. Winner of PG Quiz IOACON 2010, Jaipur
2. Achieved, 3rd Position at All India Best Resident Award 2010 Conducted by Bombay Orthopaedic Society