About Dr. Rajul S Parikh
Dr. Rajul S Parikh is a Consultant Ophthalmologist and practices at Shreeji Eye Clinic in Andheri East & Eye Solutions in Cumballa Hill, Mumbai.
Dr. Rajul S Parikh has completed MBBS from Pramukhswami Medical College Gujarat in 1994, Diploma in Ophthalmology from Schell Eye Hospital Christian Medical College and Hospital Tamil Nadu in 1999 & MS (Ophthalmology) from Schell Eye Hospital, Department of Ophthalmology, Christian Medical College and Hospital, Tamil Nadu in 2002 and has expertise in Yag Iridotomy, Eye Surgery, Eyesight problems, Farsightednes, Trabeculectomy, Visual Field Test, Glaucoma Valve Implantation, Pediatric Glaucoma Management, Glaucoma Evaluation/Treatment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajul S Parikh on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of All India Ophthalmological Society
2. Member of Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society
3. Member of Bombay Ophthalmologist Association
4. Member of Glaucoma Society Of India
1. Formerly, Consultant & Head, Glaucoma Services at Bombay City Eye Institute & Research Center (2007 - 2012)
2. Formerly, Assistant Faculty VST Glaucoma Services at LV Prasad Eye Institute (2006 - 2007)
3. Formerly, Junior Faculty VST Glaucoma Services at LV Prasad Eye Institute (2004 - 2006)
4. Formerly, Adjunct Faculty VST Glaucoma Services at LV Prasad Eye Institute (2004 - 2004)
5. Formerly, Guest Researcher at Department of Ophthalmology, Malmo University Hospital, Lund University, Sweden (2003 - 2004)
6. Formerly, Resident Doctor at Christian Medical College and Hospital (1997 - 2002)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Thomas Gold Medal for the best outgoing postgraduate in ophthalmology by the Christian Medical College, Vellore
2. Invited member of associate advisory board of World Glaucoma Association
3. Member of WGA Committee on Glaucoma Society Organization
4. Joint Organizing secretary for “Glaucoma Unplugged” 21st Annual glaucoma Society conference 7th to 9th October 2011. Held at Hotel ITC Maratha & Hotel Hyatt Regency. This conference had unprecedented 950 plus Delegates
5. Prestigious FDC award for work on glaucoma Pharmacotherapuetics by Maharashtra Ophthalmological society in 2012
6. Prestigious Bell Pharma award for work on newer innovation in glaucoma surgeries by Maharashtra Ophthalmological society in 2014