About Dr. Vijay Chandra
Dr. Vijay Chandra is a Consultant Neurologist and practices at Paras Hospital in Sushant Lok Phase I, Gurgaon & Primus Super Speciality Hospital in Chanakyapuri, South West Delhi.
Dr. Vijay Chandra has Completed MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi & Ph.D from Johns Hopkins University, USA and has expertise in Blink Reflex, Brain Mapping, Dementia, Disease of Brain, Hypertension, Migraine Treatment, Nerve & Muscle Disorders, Nervous System Epilepsy, Neurology, Neuropathy, Paralysis, Parkinson’s Disease, Spondylosis, Vertigo etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Vijay Chandra on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
2. Member of World Health Organization
3. Member of Neurological Society of India
4. Member of World Federation of Neurology
1. Formerly, Instructor in Neurology at University of Illinois, Chicago, USA from (1980 - 1983)
2. Formerly, Medical Officer at National Institute of Neurological Diseases, Washington, USA from (1983 - 1987)
3. Formerly, Director at Centre for Ageing Research, New Delhi from (1989 - 1999)
4. Formerly, Adjunct Assisstant Professor at University of Pittsburg, USA from (1989 - 1999)
5. Formerly, Regional Adviser, Neurosciences at World Health Organization, New Delhi from (2000 - 2013)
6. Formerly, Additional Director & Head at Dept of Neurology, Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj from (2013 - 2015)
1. Princess Mental Health Award for Her Royal Highness, Princess Galyani of Thailand, 2003
2. Golden Apple Award, University of Illinois, Chicago, USA, 1980
3. Research Award, National Institute of Health, Bethesda, USA, 1985