About Dr. Bakul Arora Arora
Dr. Bakul Arora is a Consultant Joint Replacement & Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices Currae Hospital in Thane West, Phoenix Wellness Polyclinic in Thane West, Drone Hospital in Bhiwandi, Apple Hospital in Airoli & Cumballa Hille in Grant Road, Navi Mumbai.
Dr. Bakul Arora has completed MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India, MS (Orthopaedics) from Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore, India & Fellowship in Mini-Invasive Joint replacement and has expertise in Minimally Invasive Arthroplasty, Trauma Surgeries, Subvastus Knee Replacement, Direct Anterior Hip Replacement Surgery, Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Bakul Arora on www.Lazoi.com
• RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS:
1) A study to observe the Neurological Outcome following early spine stabilization and decompression for patients with thoraco-lumbar fractures. Published in Karnataka Orthopaedic Association Journal, Jan 2012.
2) A case report on an unusual presentation of Glomus tumor. Published in Karnataka Orthopaedic Association Journal, Jan 2012.
3) Case report on Displaced Hahn Steinthal fracture. Published in IOSR-JDMS journal, Dec 2012.
4) Surgical Technique in hand surgery: a novel way of preventing and correcting angular deformities during distraction osteogenesis. Published in Journal of Orthopaedics and allied sciences 2014.
5) Case report: Arthroscopic reduction and percutaneous fixation of Glenoid fracture. Published in Journal of Case Reports, 2014.
6) Cement extrusion Sign: a novel indicator for ligament balancing. Awaiting publication.