About Dr. Mukesh Pandey
Dr. Mukesh Pandey is a Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon and practices at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh.
Dr. Mukesh Pandey has Completed MBBS from King Georges Medical University, Lucknow in 2004, MS (General Surgery) from S N Medical Collage, Agra of 2007 and M.Ch.(Neuro Surgery) from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum in 2010.
Dr. Mukesh Pandey has an experience of around 2000 neurosurgical procedures.
Dr. Mukesh Pandey has expertise in Neurosurgery, Spine Surgery, Aneurysm Surgery, Complex Brain Tumors, Brain Aneurysm Treatment, Brain Hemorrhage Surgery, Endoscopic Brain Surgery, Disc Replacement Surgery, Blalock–Thomas–Taussig Shunt, CSF Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery, Surgery for Epilepsy and Parkinsons Disease, Functional Brain Surgery(Deep Brain Stimulation) and Brain Tumors of Children & Keyhole Spine Surgery.
His experience as ‘assistant professor of neurosurgery’ in India’s largest cooperative medical college gave him the skills to best treat all kinds of brain and spine problems.
Dr. Mukesh Pandey also has international following with hundreds of patients from many middle east countries been operated by him and he has also been associated with many organizations and doing patient care activities in those countries.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Mukesh Pandey on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Neurological Society of India
2. Member of Skill bone Society of India
1. Formerly, Assistant Professor of Neuro-Surgery at Pariyaram Medical College
2. Formerly, Senior Resident at Sree Chithra Thirunal Institute of Medical Sciences, Thiruvananthapuram
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Best Resident and Gold Medal for General Surgery
2. Paper Presentation in General Surgery and Neurosurgery